“It’s almost as if you’re part of a new generation of Yoga teachers who areintegrating everything that has come to pass in Yoga thus far.” Shiva explains in her interview with Sea R. Glassman. Vinyasa Flow is an American evolution of Yoga springing from Ashtanga.
Expanding is the ever spiritual market and climate in Las Vegas. Being so close to LA, it is ripe for spiritual health, nutritional knowledge, and a general health overhaul. Springing up daily, are Yoga Centers, Studios, and Spas that promote wellness. It is the Spa Mecca of the world so it makes sense that it breeds the Yogic culture. Although it’s known as Sin City, Las Vegas turns a little Sin into alot of Spirit. Enhance your practice and join Love Is Yoga Teacher Training. Take your Love of Yoga and turn it into a living.
If you are looking for a spiritual gem in the desert, you have to visit Spirit Within U. It is a little gem in the North part of town. You will find this trinket, gem filled shop at the corner of Ann and Decatur. Karen is an absolute sweetheart. Look for Yoga Classes coming soon. Remember to visit www.LoveIsYoga.com
Yoga in Las Vegas has exploded in the last year. For years, you could only find sparse classes at gyms and there was only 2 yoga studios. You also might be able to find some classes at the Casino Spas, but to find a pure yoga practice was tough to do. Today, there are great studios in the Northwest, Southwest, East, North and Henderson. Wow! Watch out California, Las Vegas Yoga has emerged as a city of Yogis.
Cost: $3,000 Pre-paid Discount (3 weeks in advance): $2,700 (Payment plans available-We will work with your budgetary needs)
Daily: $170 (hours can be applied toward 200 HR Certification)
20 Week Course: Saturdays 9am-2pm- Some Sundays TBA (changes to be announced week prior to class)
Begins: April 2nd–Aug 31, 2010-Can begin anytime during the session
Students can take single classes throughout the year as long as mandatory hours within each subject are completed..
Location: Mind Body Studio Gold’s Gym North Las Vegas 6564 Losee Road, North Las Vegas, NV – (702) 657-0171
Category of Topics covered: Techniques, Teaching Methodology, Anatomy/Physiology, Philosophy/Lifestyle/Ehtics,Practicum
- Complete three sacred readings
- Many different Flow Series (beginner to intermediate) with different energetic intentions to serve as a template for developing your own sequences for individual and group classes
- Deepening connection to the flow of living yoga with harmonious sadhana of prana flow, meditation, ayurveda and shakti bhakti : the continuous guidance of the flow of shakti
- Cultivating evolution and self-care through ayurveda and community support
- Development of one’s personal practice as the creative source of teaching and living yoga
- Demonstrate teaching methodology and application
- Final Written Oral Exam
Call Kieta at 702-296-6868 to register and make payment arrangements.